The Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring proper job transactions are made during a build. This position is a liaison between Manufacturing Technicians and Planning.
– Coordinate with Lead and build technicians to ensure completed work is properly transacted in Epicor on a daily basis.
– Work with Production Leads/Supervisors/Planners to ensure adherence to manufacturing build plan.
– Coordinate with Materials team to ensure material delivered to floor in support of manufacturing build plan.
– With Production Manager/Supervisors, analyzes capacity requirements and suggests gap closing actions.
– Track critical components, work with Planner and Purchasing to expedite shortages.
– Work with Project Managers and Engineering to coordinate ECO (Engineering Change Orders) effectivity and implementation through production.
– Work with Logistics to ship parts.
– Recommend, facilitate, and implement improvements in methods or in-house processes
– Support Work in Process audits and physical inventories.
– Maintain a positive, productive relationship with project teams.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Excellent time management skills, able to work independently.
– Initiative in selecting and prioritizing tasks for self and others.
– Problem solving, system and methods improvement skills
– High attention to detail and accuracy.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality.
– Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
– Ability to actively participate in team development and team-oriented processes and the ability to motivate others to do the same.
– Professional appearance and attitude.
– Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
– Physical capabilities include talking and hearing.
Education and Experience:
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in a Production Control, Planning or Project Management role is required.
– Associate degree or related experience is preferred.
– Direct interaction with an ERP system (Epicor preferred).
– Experience in a manufacturing environment; project-based, ETO preferred.
The employee is required to communicate with staff including talking and hearing. The employee may occasionally lift up to 25 pounds; bend, stoop, grasp. The employee may be working at a personal computer workstation for long periods.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs