Our client is a US-based Data and Analytics focused consulting firm leveraging the Microsoft technology stack to help organizations build their Modern Data Estates, designed to serve their digital innovation needs for many years to come. To do this, they apply deep experience in Solution Architecture, Data, Analytics, and technology to simplify the complex.
This role will offer you the opportunity to innovate across the entire lifecycle of large Data Projects, focused on next generation data warehousing, with surface points to Analytics, Machine Learning and AI. Our client offer a collaborative work culture, that enables you to produce client results with a safety net from your team. You will report to a senior leader, who will provide mentorship and career guidance. At the same time, you will be rewarded for your own technical creativity and independence in providing solutions for clients.
You need to have solid experience providing value to organizations with skills in the disciplines of Solution Architecture, Data Modeling and Engineering, and Analytics and Azure experience across all disciplines. You need to combine a broad business sensibility with a strong technical aptitude and since our client is trusted for applying new technologies. You will need to be a quick learner. In return, they offer an exciting position at a young startup company where you can experience rapid growth and the opportunity to be part of creating a consulting firm that makes a difference for their client’s every day work.
You will work on various Big Data, Data Warehouse and Analytics projects for our client’s world class clients. In addressing complex client needs, you will be integrated into appropriately sized and skilled teams. This will give you the opportunity to analyze requirements, design data and analytical solutions, present future-state visions to their clients and execute as part of the project team, all while working with the latest tools, such as Azure Synapse Analytics and related Microsoft technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of Azure based data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
– Ability to help customers define their Azure focused data strategy.
– Mentor other Data & Analytics team members.
– Form a trusted advisor relationship with the project and technology leaders.
– Lead the technical project delivery team.
Qualifications and Skills:
– 3+ years of experience in Analytics and Data Warehousing.
– Team and project leadership experience.
– Skilled in solution and data architecture.
– Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business problems.
– Azure based Data Services (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Analysis Services).
– Microsoft SQL base Data Skills (SSIS, SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis), Services (Tabular & Multi-Dimensional).
– Power BI, DAX.
– Requirements Analysis and Project Delivery methodology.
– You must be humble, hungry and a fast learner. Our client and their clients place a high value on inventiveness.
– Great communication skills tying technologies and architectures to business results will advance your position.
– Experience and a proven track-record with designing and building solutions in Azure is required.
– Must be decisive and show ability to work with clients and assist their business and technical decision-making.
– Willingness to travel and work with a consultant’s diligence.
– The position will report directly to a founding partner of the company.
Benefits and Perks:
– Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
– High growth potential for those with an entrepreneurial spirit.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs