Java Software Developer II (Back-End)
Are you seeking an opportunity where you get to work with fun, curious people, build innovative products, plus use your coding skills using a fresh tech stack? Our client is well-funded, profitable, and growing like crazy!
Their Back End Java Software Developer II will be part of a growing Engineering team that spans over 8 states and 3 offices. They work cohesively on projects that impact thousands of clients every day, all while using the newest technologies to tackle real-world problems.
As a Back End Java Software Developer II, you’ll:
– Develop creative software products and applications
– Value teamwork and the importance of supporting your team by working on back-end engineering projects that may require minimal front-end interfaces
– Ensure that their enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
– Complete rewarding work while working in a small, versatile environment
– Work both autonomously and as part of a tight-knit team
To be effective in our Back End Java Software Developer II role, you must have:
– Passion and a proven track record in learning new technologies
– Proven track record working in a collaborative team, shipping high-quality distributed systems software (3+ years)
– Experience working with server-side technologies including Java Spring: ideally Spring Boot (1+ year)
– Experience working with queuing and caching in asynchronous processes
– Experience working with 3rd party supplier/vendor integrations (REST, SOAP, or SFTP based services)
– Experience working with SQL or NoSQL
– Understanding of cloud-based software development environments
Our client’s ideal Back End Software Developer II will have most of the following skills and experience:
– Experience in micro-service architecture (3+ years)
– Experience with AWS Services, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch
– Experience working within Agile project management methodologies and practices
– BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Here are the states in which our client can employ someone in this role:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State, West Virginia
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs