Our client delivers world-class solutions and service to their customers and also supports the development of their internal teams. This role requires passion for their people, customers, business, and technology. They expect Engineers to innovate and take risks while mitigating impact to stakeholders. They expect learning and growth to be lifelong and mentoring to be a daily practice.
In this role, you’ll get to work with passionate, dedicated Engineers to build value into an organization that is committed to being the best in the industry. Your enterprise experience will be valuable to the team; you will support building quality, secure functionality, as you learn and grow in your craft with guidance from experienced, passionate Engineers. You’ll be given opportunities to apply and refine your skills and will be expected to deliver results, contributing to the client’s technical community.
This is a 100% remote work opportunity and can work from any of the states listed at the bottom of the job description:
As a Front-End Software Development Engineer, you will:
– Contribute to the realization of our client’s architecture and strategy to achieve business goals.
– Evaluate and recommend libraries, tools, and vendors from the market, in collaboration with other stakeholders, to meet the needs of the department and business.
– Contribute to the design and documentation of initiatives with guidance from technical leaders.
– Integrate with internal and external services, tools, and vendors to provide functionality reliably and securely.
– Implement solutions to provide best-in-class functionality to internal and external customers.
– Deliver secure, performant, scalable, resilient, observable, cloud-based systems to stakeholders in an iterative methodology.
– Measure and monitor new functionality for continuous feedback and improvement on performance.
– Mentor team members with a focus on consistency and alignment with client practices.
– Stay curious about technology, approaches, and trends that contribute to innovating our products and services.
– Contribute to a collaborative culture within and outside of Engineering to foster transparency, rapport, and support.
Key Skills required:
– 5+ years’ experience in web-based architecture.
– 5+ years’ experience working in an Agile environment.
– Experience launching secure, scalable, resilient services at Enterprise scale.
– Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred).
– Proficient with TypeScript.
– Experience writing tests using tools such as Cypress, Jest, Karma, etc.
– Familiarity with CI/CD.
– Knowledge of state management.
– Familiarity with WebSockets.
– Solid knowledge of CSS and experience with SASS or Less.
– An understanding of responsive web design implementations using something like Bootstrap, CSS Grid, or Flexbox.
– Familiarity with developing from UX designs.
– Experience using Git professionally.
Here are the states in which our client can employ someone in this role:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State, West Virginia
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder (or be open to transferring your Visa to this employer). Our client will not provide initial sponsorship, but is open to transferring an existing Visa as long the Visa has at least 2 years of remaining eligibility.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs