Senior Software Development Engineer (Full-Stack)
Are you seeking an opportunity where you get to work with fun, curious people, build innovative products, plus use your coding skills on a fresh tech stack?
Our client is proud to be well-funded, scaling up, and profitable. Through thoughtful innovation, their Engineering teams play an influential role in their mission to make sending their product remotely a world class experience!
Their Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer will be part of a growing Engineering team that spans over 8 states and 3 offices. They work cohesively on projects that impact thousands of businesses and product recipients every day, all while using the newest technologies to tackle real-world problems. Their Senior Back End Software Engineers are looked to as experts in navigating ambiguous problems and projects, including the delivery of sound, well-thought out solutions. They also have opportunities to mentor existing SDE team members, helping elevate and empower those they work alongside daily. Far from your typical Engineering role, you will have the opportunity to work with all aspects of their business.
As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer, you’ll:
– Develop creative software products and applications.
– Navigate work that is both complex and exciting across the entire work stream.
– Value collaboration and the importance of supporting the team by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects.
-Deliver outstanding end-to-end solutions for highly ambiguous problems and/or projects.
– Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable.
-Complete sophisticated, rewarding work while leading efforts within a multi-functional environment.
– Work both in solitarily and as part of a tight-knit unit.
To be effective in their Senior Full-Stack Engineer role, you must have:
– Passion and curiosity in learning new technologies.
– Proven track record working in a collaborative team, shipping high-quality web-based software (6+ years).
– Expertise in one or more of the following areas: design, overall system architecture, maintainability, scalability, and/or testability.
– Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
– Experience launching secure, scalable, resilient application services at scale.
– Expertise in cloud-based software development environments including tools and processes.
– Experience working with server-side technologies including Java: ideally, Spring, and Spring Boot (4+ years).
– Experience working with Vue or another modern frontend framework.
– Experience working with SQL or NoSQL.
Our client’s ideal Senior Full-Stack Engineer will have most of the following skills and experience:
– Experience with full-stack production-worthy web-service development (8+ years).
– Experience with AWS Services, PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
– Experienced working within Agile project management methodologies and practices.
– BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Here are the states in which our client can employ someone in this role:
Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington State, West Virginia
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs