This is a remote role that can work anywhere in the US. Candidates must be US Citizens or Greencard holders, as our client is unable to sponsor/transfer any visas at this time.
1) 5+ years’ in-depth experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases for mobile apps.
2) Gaming industry knowledge (will be talking to casino employees).
3) Casino operations experience.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion for defining and collaborating with commercial and development teams in driving the product strategy for casino operations employee facing mobile apps.
This role will be at the core of defining a vision and executing a broad-based strategy encompassing a three to five-year detailed product roadmap. This individual will interact with senior management in all disciplines within the organization to lead and champion product planning exercises. The role will be responsible for ensuring product deadlines are consistently and reliably met. This position also entails market research, launch planning, and achieving growth and revenue targets.
The individual will work closely with customers, regulatory agencies, and the sales and marketing organizations to ensure that market requirements and customer needs are built-in to future product releases. The Product Manager will work to grow market share. This role will be at the forefront of our client’s continuing mission to maintain a dominant position in the market through effective and creative product evolution and strategy.
Championing new products and ideas within the organization with consideration of competitive factors, market demand, risk management, program economics, strategic fit, and operational complexity:
– Communicates product vision, strategic plans, and roadmaps to Executive Leadership.
– Define and communicates product positioning and value proposition messaging to regional commercialization teams.
– Establishes Strategic Product Roadmaps through partnership with senior product and development leadership.
– Lead market intimacy activities – Customer validation and market feedback gathering to drive product planning.
– Thought leadership for our client’s product portfolio and markets served.
– Performs all other duties as assigned.
– 5+ years’ in-depth experience in product management, strategy development, and writing business cases for mobile apps.
– Experience building consensus around that vision, and tactically executing to deliver the vision.
– Must be able to comprehend technical challenges, understand limitations and impact to the customer, and manage risk in reviewing technology options.
– Superior attention to detail.
– Experience working in cross-functional teams, especially with software developers, hardware engineers, project managers, and other product managers.
– The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of product development processes and 3+ years’ experience in Casino Operations.
– Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
– Comfortable with ambiguity; welcomes the challenge of developing new ideas and approaches in a semi-unstructured environment.
– Must be a ”team-player” with the ability to work within collaborative environments to organize and facilitate program reviews, roadmap reviews, new product initiation meetings and investigations, and business case reviews.
– Ability and desire to interact and engage in substantive dialogue with all levels of the organization.
– Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and market research skills.
– Must possess exceptional ethics, excellent judgment, and a desire to win.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs