Extensive IT Project Management experience with software related projects
PMP Certification preferred
We have a 2 year contract opportunity with our client in Tigard, OR.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Develop and maintain a project plan (including tasks, deliverables, schedule, resource demands, interdependencies, critical path, etc.).
– Develop and maintain all relevant PMLC project artifacts.
– Monitor the quality, completeness, and timeliness of the work being performed by the project team.
– Track and report on the progress of assigned projects using the client’s approved standard Status Report template, which includes Status, Milestones, high-level Schedule, Risk Log, Issue Log, Decision Log, and Change Log.
– Provide effective communication with project/initiative teams and all stakeholders.
– Engage other development support groups (e.g., quality assurance, quality testing, network/infrastructure, database, and application support teams) as needed to meet the needs of the project.
– Ensure close alignment with the customer by understanding requirements from their perspective, anticipating their needs, and developing a clear goal-directed plan for moving through the project and the processes that support completing all (business and technical) project related activities.
– Provide timely notification to appropriate management and project stakeholders when resource demands change and help justify requested staffing changes.
– Apply knowledge of project management methodologies including PMBOK and Agile to initiate, execute, and monitor project.
– Build and maintain productive relationships with team members, various internal development support groups, internal and external stakeholders, including Steering Committees and Executive Sponsors as assigned.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs