Roles and Responsibilities:
The Senior Project Manager has the following summary of duties and responsibilities on a regular basis. This list is not inclusive of all required duties that may be assigned by management.
– Interview for projects and present to clients in meetings regularly
– Complete projects within budget and schedule
– Extensive knowledge of building systems, related disciplines, codes and design standards
– Provide training, mentorship and development of staff members
– Manage project planning and forecasting
– Develop and maintain technical standards
– Actively participate in leadership and management of the firm
– Develop new client relationships and write proposals
– Participate in business development activities and attend industry events
– Review design work and act as the Engineer of Record
Qualifications and Skills:
– B.S. in Electrical Engineering or related degree
– 15+ years of industry experience
– Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
– LEED Accreditation
– MS Office, Power Analysis Software (Easypower or SKM), limited Revit knowledge
– Leadership experience
– Business development experience
– Problem solving
– Effective communication
****This position has supervision responsibilities of direct reports.
You must sign in to apply for this position.
← Back to Job Listings
Lexicon Solutions is a full-service staffing company specializing in contract, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services. Located in the Portland metro area, we are at the heart of technology in the Pacific Northwest. Lexicon Solutions has been voted by the Portland Business Journal as one of Portland's Top Staffing Firms from 2009 - 2022.
Lexicon Solutions is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, including the following:
- Major PPO (Pre-tax) medical/dental cafeteria plan.
- AFLAC supplemental insurance.
- Complementary care.
- Individual supplemental term life policies.
- Paid holidays and PTO.
- Direct deposit payroll option.
To view other Lexicon Solutions job opportunities, please visit our website at: www.lexiconsolutions.com/jobs